Robopac Case Taper with motorised top and bottom belt drive.
An easy-to-use carton sealing machine that seals both the top and bottom of boxes. This popular machine is widely used to maximise efficiencies in busy packing areas. Uses 990m machine rolls of tape.
The motorised top and bottom gripping belt conveyors ensure a consistent feed on the products and efficiently seals a wide range of fixed carton sizes. The working width and height are adjustable by manually adjusting the guides.
The in-feed and out-feed short roller conveyors is an optional extra.
- Length x width x height with conveyors: 190cm x 77cm x 180cm
- Length x width x height without conveyors: 104cm x 77cm x 180cmBelt speed: 22 metres per minute
- Drive: top and bottom belts
- Carton capacity: length – 150mm – infinite
- Carton width: 135mm – 500mm
- Carton height: 110mm – 500mm
- Working height: 665 – 850mm (with casters as standard)
- Tape width: 48mm – 72mm (72mm requires the 75mm taping heads)
- Conveyor rollers: steel
- Weight: 160Kg
- Power: 230v single phase 0.4ky
- 3 pin plug
- Motorised top and bottom belts for sealing fixed format box sizes
- Ensures a constant mesh on products
- Seals both the top and bottom of boxes effectively
- Tapes cartons accurately with a slight overlap for ease of opening
- 12 months RTB warranty included